Smoky, creamy and completely addictive. Say hello to you’re new hummus, baba ganoush! Have a dollop with meals, or dip your veggies, and keto crackers into it.
A note on cooking
I encourage you to embrace a freestyle way of cooking, and use this recipe as a guide. Don’t get too caught up in measuring things exactly — you can eyeball most things.
Cooking should be relaxing, unfussy and an opportunity for you to exercise your creativity. Don’t forget to taste as you go along, and use your intuition with flavours.
Trust your instinct, on whether it needs more of this, or more of that — cook to what you like!
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the whole aubergine in a baking tray and roast for 25–30 minutes until blacked, and soft.
3. Once cooked, allow to cool and peel away the blackened skin from the flesh.
4. Reserve a third of the aubergine, and roughly chop into 1cm pieces. Set aside
5. Place the rest of the aubergine into a blender with the tahini, lemon juice, grated garlic, and smoked paprika.
6. Blitz until well combined. With the blender still running, slowly add the olive oil, to emulsify with the aubergine mixture.
7. Stir in the parsley and the chopped aubergine (this adds a nice texture). Season with salt and pepper and serve with delicate chicory leaves.
Chicory leaves are perfect vehicles for scooping baba ganoush from plate to mouth!
Also, feel free to add more garlic if you wish.
You can download our free mobile app, as well as join our clinical study for free to follow our reversal program
Look out for an email with the next steps
and if you need any help, contact us at email@example.com